Because it’s almost October, I unveil our next blog challenge: Halloween cake pops. I’ve always wanted to try my hand at cake pops, and Haloween seems like the perfect holiday for decoration inspiration. And these will be easy to share with coworkers and roommates.
Months ago, I bought this cake pops decorating kit (above) and sent one to Hannah too, with the intention of using it soon after on Cats and Commas. (The fabric underneath is another unfinished project — what was supposed to be Halloween napkins.) Time to put it to use.
Here are a few recipes and tutorials for Halloween-themed cake pops. The great thing is you can make them any design you want. Excited to see what Hannah and I will come up with.
- Candy corn (from 365 Cake Pops)
- Purple people eaters, ghosts and green monsters (from the Pioneer Woman)
- Cauldrons (from Bubble and Sweet)
- Halloween colors (from Pint Sized Baker)
- A few designs from the cake pop experts at Bakerella
Candy corn and spider webs
As always, here’s to fall, and happy baking!